Izzy, Paige & Catherine just moved into a new place and have been dreaming about redoing their kitchen. No way can they afford a full on renovation. As young working professionals they have neither the time, the money, nor the patience needed. When we stumbled upon this article from the team at Homepolish demonstrating 9 Tips For a Fuss-Free Kitchen Makeover without a renovation and without breaking the bank, we passed it along. We hope this article will spark and inspire your kitchen makeover as well.
9 Tips For a Fuss-Free Kitchen Makeover
1. Paint is your best friend. Sometimes a fresh coat of paint is all you need to completely upgrade your kitchen game.
Tip#1 >> Paint Your Cabinets Matte Gray
2. New lighting can literally brighten your space and is relatively inexpensive and easy to install.
Tip#2 >> Add Interesting & Updated Lighting Fixtures
3. If you have wood cabinetry, staining is an amazing option that can breathe new life to your kitchen. It’s easy and a great DIY project.
Tip#3 >> Stain Your Cabinets Mahogany
4. Adding glass to the backing of your cabinets, who knew? This can add a more airy and open vibe to your space and you get to see yourself every time you reach for a cup. Bonus!
Tip#4 >> Create a Glass Back Cabinet
5. An organized kitchen is a chic kitchen! Organizing similarly colored items and adorning them on open cabinet space is a great way to add color and stay tidy.
Tip#5 >> Organize!
6. New additions like seating, copper accents, or wall mirrors are a sure fire way of changing up your kitchen without really changing a thing.
Tip#6 >> Add Copper Accents, Wall Mirrors & Cute Stools
7. Don’t want to deal with the hassle of repainting your whole kitchen? Sometimes a wall is enough. You can create an accent wall using high gloss paint, adding dimension to your space. (We particular like the use of everyday garage finds like the vintage tennis rackets!)
Tip#7 >> Add Subway Tile & Accent Wall
8. Sometimes there are too many cooks in the kitchen, but there is always room for some art! Try hanging some art or colorful utensils, your walls will appreciate this.
Tip#8 >> Update with Art
9. Clean, calm, and collected. Sometimes the best thing to do for your kitchen is to clear all clutter.
Tip#9 >> Declutter
Dare to be Great!